1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys, as it says, i need a pair of gen1 Mframe arms, as well as any old vintage Zero, preferrably in broken condition (i just need the frame parts where the lenses attach to the arms, and abit of the lens material that attaches to it).

let me know what you have. thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    come on.. anyone??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have one Zero 0.4 GlitterGulch stem if it helps

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    hey, ill pm you. thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    bump! still looking for this stuff

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Brip i pmed you... Not sure if it helps...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thanks buddy, i m tryig to contact MONSTER_BEETLE but cant seem to contact him..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I think he's on vacation. His Cult89 website says any orders placed won't be shipped until some date in mid-August. I can't remember when exactly and I'm too lazy to go look.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    OHH i noticed that. thanks Rustie, i didnt know he was away. He's back soon anyways i remember 15th? maybe... cool ill hear from him then. probably grab the Gen1 arms off him.