• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pat's recent purchases thread

Fo real?

Seems like a waste of a special etched lens :(

But, hit up @Frogskins he has a pair for sale real cheap!
VR46 frogs never came with etched lenses, the etching in my photo is from a set of fire polar lenses I put in them. I'm not crazy on the look though, I figured +red might look kind of cool

VR46 frogs never came with etched lenses, the etching in my photo is from a set of fire polar lenses I put in them. I'm not crazy on the look though, I figured +red might look kind of cool
Well shut my mouth then!

I had the Jup Squared's and assumed they were all etched...

I'd find a lens that would accent the coloured logo, +red or jade... 24k

Haven't picked anything up in too long, so I guess that means go big? Why not haha, I finally got myself one of these. The thing is mint, with mirror, keys, shelves, and hanging back cabinet!

(side note, if anyone is interested in my old cabinet, I am now looking to sell it. It can be seen here http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/my-collection-after-2-5-years.32925/page-3#post-396779, PM me and we can talk)

IMG_3862.JPG

Also, I figured it was about time to pull the trigger on these guys. Not sure I am in love with them because they just don't suit my face the way I wish they would

IMG_3905.JPG