• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pawn Stars - Juliets

JetIntakePort

Oakley Expert
Canada
Not sure if any of you watch Pawn Stars on History. Last weeks episode, one of the clients was wearing X-metals. I paused the show right away and asked my girlfriend if she noticed anything cool about the guy. She said he looked like one of our friends lmao :lol:

Thought it was pretty cool since I never see anyone other than myself wearing x-metals.

Here's a screen grab:

Untitled-1.jpg

Yea I only saw 2 people in my life wear xmetals in public at the canadian grand prix the guy in front of me was wearing a 24k Juliet, and The bus driver for the Uni. of Maryland soccer team wears carbon juliets. Other than those 2 people, I have never seen anyone in public wear them!!!

I am surprised I did not see the guy on Pawn Stars. It's one of the stupid shows I DVR and watch religiously. Lately though Chumlee is completely stupid with how little he does and gets away with.

I am surprised I did not see the guy on Pawn Stars. It's one of the stupid shows I DVR and watch religiously. Lately though Chumlee is completely stupid with how little he does and gets away with.

been a little annoyed latley it is less about the items and more about the stupid "scripted" reality things

Oh yeah I did see that one then. I must have been searching the forum while listening to the show.

Back