• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paying Homage To Old School M Frame Yellow Splatter

I am game..Just like Oakley did em back in the day and een present pairs, no 2 are the same...All hand done

Well I'm the lucky person who will be getting these. I will post up the story behind my decision to go for this design when I get them so I can take pix and put the story together.
Needless to say I am more than impressed! I first saw them when Josh tagged me on a picture on facebook, I had the email alert come through to my mobile and when I opened it up my jaw hit the floor!

Well I'm the lucky person who will be getting these. I will post up the story behind my decision to go for this design when I get them so I can take pix and put the story together.
Needless to say I am more than impressed! I first saw them when Josh tagged me on a picture on facebook, I had the email alert come through to my mobile and when I opened it up my jaw hit the floor!

They are super cool, you are one lucky guy!! What lens will go into them?

Cheers!

Unsure about the lens yet, will wait until i get my hands on them. But more than likely blue iridium, if not then Jade, G26 or maybe fire even.

I did think about the icons too, but as mentioned above I also felt that keeping them silver just kept them understated. I may change the ear socks to blue, but again will wait until I get the frames.

Like all my Oakleys (ok bar the OTT's) they shall be used :0)

I also prefer the white earsocks. In looking at the old school M Frame pics, the blue seems to kind of wash out...The white on the other hand makes it pop and brings out the white splatter in the frame...

Back