• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paying it forward.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 13416
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13416

It's not always about making money and I have seen a lot of generosity on this forum. People eager to help out other members who they will probably never meet. I had a kind member offer to send me back some cool/unique items for helping him out and figured someone else could better use the generosity so I'm starting this thread to see where it goes. I think it would be cool to look back in a few years and see the trail... I'll start it... And then the recipient will help another and so on and so on.

So @djhyper66... You have a package heading your way.

I started my "paying it forward" when a member here also sent me a lot of unexpected oakley items... He even paid for the shipping and just told me to "pay it forward"... Have done it multiple times to some local members and some friends... Love this community!
I coulda sworn there was a thread on it already but cool :)

I started my "paying it forward" when a member here also sent me a lot of unexpected oakley items... He even paid for the shipping and just told me to "pay it forward"... Have done it multiple times to some local members and some friends... Love this community!
So why i have not recieved any from you yet?????:p:D

Latest Posts

Back