• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paying it forward.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 13416
  • Start date
It still is a sticky. But though it's similar it's not the same. That other thread is to tell about acts of generosity that people have received from others here, to show appreciation.

This one is about the concept of, after receiving an unsolicited act of generosity (or kindness) from someone (or someones), turning around and doing the same for someone else. That doesn't mean returning the favor to those who helped you, but doing something for someone else to whom you owe nothing. And then that person does the same, etc. etc.

Does that sound like a good idea leQ?

It still is a sticky. But though it's similar it's not the same. That other thread is to tell about acts of generosity that people have received from others here, to show appreciation.

This one is about the concept of, after receiving an unsolicited act of generosity (or kindness) from someone (or someones), turning around and doing the same for someone else. That doesn't mean returning the favor to those who helped you, but doing something for someone else to whom you owe nothing. And then that person does the same, etc. etc.

Does that sound like a good idea leQ?
They both sound good to me. I'm always for hearing the good news (pay it forward or acts of kindness)

However yall will proceed, it'll be fine to me.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back