1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. totti10

totti10 Oakley Beginner

I recently made a massive order from oakley. There should have been no problems, was hoping for a snag free transaction but when in life is the simplest of things ever simple.

Anyways Barclays declined the request from oakley to transfer money over so I could pay for the items I order because of "suspicious activity" despite the fact I used oakley regularly. They blocked my card etc. In case of fraud. Basically had a nightmare trying to understand an Indian woman and then trying to work out at which ATM I took money out of 5 weeks ago and the amount.

Here's the question since the transaction got cancelled by the bank...will oakley automatically try again? Do I need to reorder? Or do I simply call/email my order code and sort it from there?
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

I doubt Oakley will try again, I would call them if want to make sure you get your goods.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I agree on this one.