• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paypal Needs SSN?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Anyone else have this problem with their account? All of the sudden they need my id, my ssn, and my address? I really don't want to give it to them

I would call PayPal to verify. I have had several Phishing emails for my PayPal info..

I would call PayPal to verify. I have had several Phishing emails for my PayPal info..

just did. gave me some "its for the federal government" bs. She said she could verify it over the phone and tried, but she said that the SSN i gave her didn't match what she had for my account. While I was on the phone, i was looking at my account on the website. She said my info didnt match what she had in the system (What I gave her matched what my paypal account says) and I would have to send in documents. How convenient. Told her that wasn't going to happen. So we'll see what happens.

Has anyone else on here sent their info to paypal?

Paypal is sending 1099's to the IRS if you have over $20k in sales and over 200 transactions... But from what I understand eventually they will be requiring all members to provide this information anyways

My vote is with everyone else, you've either done enough to warrant a supplemental income, or you've transferred enough to a bank account to get one of those tax forms for additional income

Latest Posts

Back