• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paypal requesting photo ID, bills, etc

As an update, I am still waiting for someone from PayPal to contact me. I have asked through e-mail and on the phone. This happened Nov. 1 and nobody there will return my e-mails or call me to answer my questions. Most employees I have dealt with have been very sharp and rude. They do not seem to care about their customers and I have been with them since 2003.

Yes. PayPal decided to freeze my account until I jumped through their hoops. My problem is not being told why my account was flagged and who was going to see the documents they want me to send.

I have been waiting for 3 weeks for PayPal to call or return my e-mails. They obviously don't care and are never going to get back to me. I ended up bending over and doing what they wanted. I hated to but many people only want to use PayPal for online transactions. My account is now restored. I resent being treated like a criminal and receiving such terrible customer service.

I have been waiting for 3 weeks for PayPal to call or return my e-mails. They obviously don't care and are never going to get back to me. I ended up bending over and doing what they wanted. I hated to but many people only want to use PayPal for online transactions. My account is now restored. I resent being treated like a criminal and receiving such terrible customer service.
I don't get how they can do that to you. :(

Latest Posts

Back