• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paypal rule Screwed me

What a Pain in the a$$

This is what they sent me

As mentioned in a previous email, we received information from both parties and resolved the claim in the buyer's favor. You do have the right to appeal, but we can only review your appeal if it fits into one the following scenarios:

• You received the item back in a condition different from what the buyer stated in their initial claim (beyond normal wear from shipping)
• No item was returned (empty box)
• Not all items the buyer received were returned
• The buyer returned the wrong item to you

If any of the above scenarios apply to you, you can complete one of the two options listed here:

1. Contact your local police department and obtain a police/incident report that details how one of the above scenarios applies to you.
Or
2. Complete the attached affidavit and have it notarized.

You must fax or upload the police/incident report or affidavit to PayPal within 10 calendar days.

If the upload feature is available in your PayPal account, we encourage you to upload your documents, as it's usually the quickest way for us to receive and review your information.

Here's how to upload your information:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Resolution Center" near the bottom of the page.
3. Click "Resolve" under "Action" next to the item for which you need to provide documentation.
4. Follow the instructions to upload the files.
5. Click "Send Files to PayPal."

You can also fax the documents to (402) 537-5760 (please note this is a United States phone number; if you are faxing from outside the United States, you will probably need to dial 00 1 before the number). The fax needs to include your email address and PayPal Buyer Complaint Case number (PP-005-143-866-916).

If you're appealing for any other reason than those listed above, your appeal will be denied and we strongly suggest you work directly with your buyer to reach an amicable resolution.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thanks again for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Protection Services

What a Pain in the a$$

This is what they sent me

As mentioned in a previous email, we received information from both parties and resolved the claim in the buyer's favor. You do have the right to appeal, but we can only review your appeal if it fits into one the following scenarios:

• You received the item back in a condition different from what the buyer stated in their initial claim (beyond normal wear from shipping)
• No item was returned (empty box)
• Not all items the buyer received were returned
• The buyer returned the wrong item to you

If any of the above scenarios apply to you, you can complete one of the two options listed here:

1. Contact your local police department and obtain a police/incident report that details how one of the above scenarios applies to you.
Or
2. Complete the attached affidavit and have it notarized.

You must fax or upload the police/incident report or affidavit to PayPal within 10 calendar days.

If the upload feature is available in your PayPal account, we encourage you to upload your documents, as it's usually the quickest way for us to receive and review your information.

Here's how to upload your information:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Resolution Center" near the bottom of the page.
3. Click "Resolve" under "Action" next to the item for which you need to provide documentation.
4. Follow the instructions to upload the files.
5. Click "Send Files to PayPal."

You can also fax the documents to (402) 537-5760 (please note this is a United States phone number; if you are faxing from outside the United States, you will probably need to dial 00 1 before the number). The fax needs to include your email address and PayPal Buyer Complaint Case number (PP-005-143-866-916).

If you're appealing for any other reason than those listed above, your appeal will be denied and we strongly suggest you work directly with your buyer to reach an amicable resolution.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our Business Resource Center at https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thanks again for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Protection Services
Holy ****.

He gets to bend you over and you have to jump through flaming hoops just to get the issue resolved. That is some bullshit right there.

yea all the BS about Paypal protects the buyer and the seller
fill out a Fricken police report get the F U CK out
i sent picture of the lens I provided to buyer plus snippets of the conversation listed below and a pic of the one lens ion the box he sent me

My response to his question on what lens I had

OK I looked
My bad most of my lens are the radar locks.

But here is what I have in Radar I could part with
1 Red lens minor scuffs smaller then path forget what the call them
1 BI Polar some minor scuffs path
1 fire pitch, no flaws

How does all three for $40.00 shipped sound
If you dont want the Fire thats cool, ill do the other 2 for $30.00 like we talked about
These lens are all wearable but not new
Greg
My Paypal isg_metcalf@sbcglobal.net

His response that he would buy all three lens

awesome info thanks for that.

you know what, I'll grab all 3 and let my cousin decide. $40 for 3 lenses is a great deal. money is sent, here's my info:

Thanks very much

Damn so never send partial sh!t. Did contact buyer to refund you the money you guys agreed too.. If on here and doesn't return it he will be gray listed..:spiteful: meaning labeled by members as A liar and a cheat!

Last edited:
Well I sent him a Pm Stressed how unhappy I was with what he did,
He thought he could keep the other 2 lens and Paypal would would refund him only $10
but he didnt claim a partial refund he disputed the entire purchase.

Im trying to get him to send me $30 and Ill call it a day.
We will see what he does

He thought he could keep the other 2 lens and Paypal would would refund him only $10

We will see what he does
If he's a good guy he will do it as quick as he paid the first time

We will see what he does
Well if he's reading this. You should know if you do not. You might as well leave the site. Because some how your name will be spread and branded as a cheat!:whistle::acute::spiteful: