• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paypal rule Screwed me

Sorry that you got screwed man. You're a good guy to deal with. Please dont hesitate to expose the buyer with appropriate feedback so that others will avoid dealing with the prick

I did leave him neg feedback
But there was an issue with the polarized pair maybe being Grey vs BI
hell my old eyes cant tell, I honestly thought they were BI
here is a post on the lens

What Color are these lens

So I had the mods pull the neg feed back, and expected to get all the lens back he gets a full refund Im out $12 for shipping

I will say
I have done a lot of deals
A few went bad my side an sellers side

but we always worked it out. No one ever asked me or expected me to get beat up over it
I dont believe I was ever asked to pay return shipping, but I always did, (when i buy and it goes bad)
It was always worked out with no ill feelings, just part of the Internet selling experience

So looks like I will keep my deals with seasoned members (you know who you are) No more trying to help newbies out

I will say
I have done a lot of deals
A few went bad my side an sellers side

but we always worked it out. No one ever asked me or expected me to get beat up over it
I dont believe I was ever asked to pay return shipping, but I always did, (when i buy and it goes bad)
It was always worked out with no ill feelings, just part of the Internet selling experience

So looks like I will keep my deals with seasoned members (you know who you are) No more trying to help newbies out
You had me at seasoned:cry: