1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @atrain. This thread is for feedback only. I bought a PB Tron with original bag and case. Great deal with a very reasonable price. Sunnies were in perfect condition with barely any cleaning marks. Lenses perfect as was the bag. Case was in very good condition but nothing major with some minor wear but none-the-less great. Thanks again @atrain.

Stryker

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    There's no need to create this deal thread because there's already a sale thread. You can leave a feedback and point it to that's sale thread.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    I think its still good... As the thread will further promote how good the seller is and how true his description with his item...

Anyway congrats to the buyer and up with a legit seller...

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Isn't that is what the feedback system for?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    I CONCUR

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Great! Now, let's just wait for the MODS to come in and delete my posts since this is a discussion in a deal thread. :headbang:

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.