1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Title says it . Sooner or later I'll be in the market for these sunglasses . Lmk what u got!!

Thanks
    Lucky Singh

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some serious pairs! What r u looking to spend? Hoho..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What u got and what's ur offer

Thanks
    Lucky Singh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Which ICHIRO Juliet? There are many...
    BTW I think they will be cheaper sooner than later.
    Seriously, this is your offer to purchase- Mopiko did not offer them for sale.
    What are you looking for specifically and what is your offer on these rare pairs, please?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    Why you think ichiro's will come cheaper??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I man new to this forum and trying to collect few rare item . And Trons and few Juliet's are on my list . I know these go expensive . Shoot me an offer and I'll see what can I get

Thanks
    Lucky Singh

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Yea, I guess 550-600 for the cheapest is not cheap. But they are only going to rise in price overtime. Get them while you can still find them.

Offer up what you want to spend, and if someone is willing to let them go, they will post or contact you sir.

1. Ichiro-- 500-1k pending type and quality
    2. Which 24k-- Your looking at 500+ for the XX 24k, 1k + for the Juliet 24k or the XS 24k, THey go fast if posted here.

Just some advice. Makes the whole transaction easier if people know what your limits are. You always negotiate pending quality and what comes with them sir.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nope, not selling any of the precious pairs. They r for staring purpose hah!
    Good luck in your hunt.

Adding on to what InfiniteHero has stated:
    Trons are at bout 800+usd?, (got offered 850 last couple of weeks)
    Ichiros 500-1+k
    24k: 1k & above