• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB1 Listings On Ebay

Mikey

Oakley Enthusiast
951 Baybee!
Hey all,
During this massive spending spree I've been on lately I'm seeing several listings for PB1s out of Canada. Not listed as new, but in excellent condition. They all are listed at really low starting bids posted by sellers with zero feedback and the photos look similar. Here's one but there have been other listings very similar:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-PitB...85626158?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item27d57f7b2e
that the sale prices on the few I have watched has been ~$170 I suspect these could be fake. Otherwise they would be great buys...

Hey all,
During this massive spending spree I've been on lately I'm seeing several listings for PB1s out of Canada. Not listed as new, but in excellent condition. They all are listed at really low starting bids posted by sellers with zero feedback and the photos look similar. Here's one but there have been other listings very similar:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-PitB...85626158?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item27d57f7b2e
that the sale prices on the few I have watched has been ~$170 I suspect these could be fake. Otherwise they would be great buys...

Oh beware beware of the matte black boss out of Canada. No Case, Elite Microbag, and lack of details are a good sign as well as a new seller account. Stay away!!!

Yeah there are several new seller accounts that seem to be using similar pics. Probably not even fake but more of a scam to rip people off.

Even though its already been stated quite a few times in this thread. FAKE stay clear! When I started my research I found fast that its best to steer clear of Matte Black Pitboss from Canada. I also wouldn't buy any unless the box or bag is included as those are two parts of the awesome package! From watching eBay recently and looking at prior sales I'd venture to say the vast majority of legit pairs sell for $400+ now so cheap prices are definitely a red flag for me.

Latest Posts

Back