1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mikey

Mikey Oakley Enthusiast

Hey all,
    During this massive spending spree I've been on lately I'm seeing several listings for PB1s out of Canada. Not listed as new, but in excellent condition. They all are listed at really low starting bids posted by sellers with zero feedback and the photos look similar. Here's one but there have been other listings very similar:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-PitB...85626158?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item27d57f7b2e
    that the sale prices on the few I have watched has been ~$170 I suspect these could be fake. Otherwise they would be great buys...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

if it sounds too good to be true...............

3. Mikey

Mikey Oakley Enthusiast

Exactly...

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Oh beware beware of the matte black boss out of Canada. No Case, Elite Microbag, and lack of details are a good sign as well as a new seller account. Stay away!!!

5. Mikey

Mikey Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah there are several new seller accounts that seem to be using similar pics. Probably not even fake but more of a scam to rip people off.

6. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

They are the fakes one coming out of Canada don't purchase

7. jetta3381

jetta3381 Oakley Enthusiast

Those are fake....

8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

fake fake!

9. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Discussed so many times. Seems like the forum search function is not very popular these days.

Oakley-olic and dr.chop like this.
  10. ajs2294

ajs2294 Oakley Beginner

Even though its already been stated quite a few times in this thread. FAKE stay clear! When I started my research I found fast that its best to steer clear of Matte Black Pitboss from Canada. I also wouldn't buy any unless the box or bag is included as those are two parts of the awesome package! From watching eBay recently and looking at prior sales I'd venture to say the vast majority of legit pairs sell for $400+ now so cheap prices are definitely a red flag for me.