• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading PB1 Matte Black BNIB For R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

may add cash depends on the r1 condition
qy9epage.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
hmm..

im waiting guys!

Bro I have 5 pairs of pitboss now that they are discontinue people will pay a lot of money later for them trust me on that I have 1 r1 and one on the way but I will tell u to keep them bro

IMHO the value of the R1 will always outweigh the pb1 because it is the xmetal line, if I had to choose only one it would be R1, but I still love me some pb1's glws bro

Username Hidden said:
Bro I have 5 pairs of pitboss now that they are discontinue people will pay a lot of money later for them trust me on that I have 1 r1 and one on the way but I will tell u to keep them bro
I dont think people will pay more. See them below retail all time.

It was the same with the Romeo 1 in 2007 people was paying below retail 7 or 8 year from now people will pay crazy money for pitboss is one of the best sellers for Oakley now so later new collector would want to pay because they will want one

Is true people pay below now I just got a new in the box seal a pb2 for $380 but later u guys will see what I am talking about I been a collector since 1997 I have now about 200 pairs of rare Oakleys and 4 oakley displays cases member zombie and member noob see my collection so I am not just talking just to talk I know what I am talking about no disrespect to any body (;

Guys i still need that R1!

Bro, if this were a Rootbeer or polished black I would trade you.