• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB2 And Two Questions

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
A couple quick hit questions on the PB2.

What line are they? Elite? I thought they were according to O Review but I also thought there was no more Elite line, or is it just no more logo?

Also after some research, have yet to see a fake PB2. Do they make them? If not, why? Not enough demand for this style.

Totally digging the PB2. Awaiting and incoming from Rustpot any day now! So excited.

No longer elite. The fit is slighty different. The icon is regular but still a nice peice. I havent seen a fake yet but doesnt mean they dont exist. If you are getting rusts then your good.Congrats

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. So are PB2 x metals? Frogskins?

Pretty sure my incoming are legit. No worries there based upon the seller. But why no fakes? Thinking no demand for PB2 s?

If they're not legit I've got bigger problems. Just need to not work until 6pm today so I can ship them.

I think they're technically just an active pair. Not part of any line or collection, but aside from the icon they retained the Elite packaging from the PBI

Rustpot, I've learned from buying watches, buy the seller and not the product. I got zero worries about you. Quite the opposite, your reputation is stellar.

As for shipping, no worries I know things get busy. Or you can be like me and rush off to the post office yesterday to mail a package only to realize that it is a federal holiday.

My only worry about buying these pair is that I will feel compelled to buy all the color ways just to have a complete collection. Then go on to buy spares of all the color ways I will have already bought. Now that sounds like my future issue.

Last edited:
I would classify the PB2 as active because of the aggressive look and the unobtanium. I like how they still try to keep a special status with the boxes but no elite icon. Washi me senei has seen fake PB2's but I don't know if they have made it across seas?

Back