• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB2 at Macy's

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
The wife and I just left the mall. We were cruising through Macy's when I spotted a tiny sunglass hut kiosk so we stopped. That's when I see a rootbeer and gold Pit boss 2 just sitting in the glass drawer. I went and got the girl to open it up as I've never actually seen one before. I checked the tag and it was 600. I asked her to check the price since it should be discontinued but it was still 600. We chatted a bit and she checked the computer for a matte black one but they didn't have any. She couldn't find the box, I was hoping to find a second one she may part with. But she had a drawer full of O bags and offered me one so I said sure. She set the PB2 down on the shelf next to some women's frames and went about her way. When I got in the car I was showing my wife when I felt something in the bag. Free fast jacket lenses and nose bombs. Now I can test my skills cutting lenses for juliets.

I kinda want a PB2 now. Sigh.

Last edited:
Back