• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB2 On Ebay

My PBII from chillirambo arrived today. Pretty confident they're genuine.

All 3 boxes, usual paperwork, P sticker on lens, Pit Boss II on left plate.

Pics to follow if people want to see them. Let me know

Neil

Howd you get sunnies from chillirambo? I asked and he stated that he only ships to Europe and nowhere else

Some pics. Things that concerned me at first were the location of the polarised etching but this seems normal and the fact that there are screw but again seems normal from my searching online.

View attachment 81586

View attachment 81587

View attachment 81588

View attachment 81589

View attachment 81590

View attachment 81591

View attachment 81592

View attachment 81593

You can just make out the Pit Boss etching on the last image. Made in USA and CE are on the other leg

Hope these help

Neil

I got mine today. All 3 boxes, everything new and mint, and looks 100% genuine. The gold details are made from metal, and are cold to the touch. The glasses look fantastic, and this colorway is just amazing.

However, the outer box did not have the same sticker as yours, it was a more generic white sticker with printed text, while yours has Polarized in red and the Pitboss logo. Also the box is just black, and doesn't even say Oakley. It does say CE on the right arm, but nowhere does it say "Made in the USA". Still I belive these are legit, just a later version. I have seen other legit pairs on ebay which has the generic black box and sticker.

I'm happy with the purchase. At this price I'm thinking of getting a few more pairs for giving away to friends.

Last edited:
I got mine today. All 3 boxes, everything new and mint, and looks 100% genuine. The gold details are made from metal, and are cold to the touch. The glasses look fantastic, and this colorway is just amazing.

However, the outer box did not have the same sticker as yours, it was a more generic white sticker with printed text, while yours has Polarized in red and the Pitboss logo. Also the box is just black, and doesn't even say Oakley. It does say CE on the right arm, but nowhere does it say "Made in the USA". Still I belive these are legit, just a later version. I have seen other legit pairs on ebay which has the generic black box and sticker.

I'm happy with the purchase. At this price I'm thinking of getting a few more pairs for giving away to friends.
Hi, I bought same PBII too and its original.

Back