• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB2 On Ebay

Sorry i use this thread cause its referring to the mentioned seller.Just a heads up he listed today the TDF eyeshades if someone is interested

I've been wondering about chillirambos products for a while. They look like the real thing and everyone who posts on here seems confident in their authenticity. What bothers me is that I got my pit boss 2s direct from luxottica who distribute Oakley, and other brands in Europe and I got charged £245. I don't understand how chillirambo can sell for £80 less than cost price - some members re suggesting the vendor will go as low as £140?

have a look at 'completed items' on eBay.co.uk - there you will see how low they can go for.....

I've been wondering about chillirambos products for a while. They look like the real thing and everyone who posts on here seems confident in their authenticity. What bothers me is that I got my pit boss 2s direct from luxottica who distribute Oakley, and other brands in Europe and I got charged £245. I don't understand how chillirambo can sell for £80 less than cost price - some members re suggesting the vendor will go as low as £140?
I got my most recent pair from them for less than 140, how did you/they arrive at the £245 though?Was that a "trade" price for a store?

Probably what they would have sold to merchants for when these were a going concern. Now, as a discontinued product, I'm sure the remaindered stock is commanding a lot lower price - Chilirambo certainly won't be selling at a loss to him. And a pair went through my hands for a member here and only cost £104. Better to get them out at a loss than have them take up shelf space for profitable stock.

I did stump up a little under £110 so maybe I could of done better Carrera! I know the store I worked at used to buy them at half retail price, the reps at the time would sell to management staff for a bit less direct for cash, £245 is clearly still allowing a decent profit on a pair of plastic glasses for lux

Latest Posts

Back