• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PB2 VR28 questions for more experienced collectors

will brown

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,
quick question for the forum... happened upon a craigslist find today in my town.
a pair of Polished Black/Black iridium PB2 with boxes and papers, still has sticker on the lenses. Owner purchased for husband and they don't find , the shop in our town has a no return policy and here we are.... She is asking 200.00 for them. I am meeting this afternoon with her, anything specific I should look out for?
She also has receipt of purchase as well........

Be wary, PB2 is easily faked, and doesnt have the telltale signs of a fake PB1. And definitely try paying less than $200

Hey all,
quick question for the forum... happened upon a craigslist find today in my town.
a pair of Polished Black/Black iridium PB2 with boxes and papers, still has sticker on the lenses. Owner purchased for husband and they don't find , the shop in our town has a no return policy and here we are.... She is asking 200.00 for them. I am meeting this afternoon with her, anything specific I should look out for?
She also has receipt of purchase as well........
You should look out for STDs when you are with her. :p

Honestly at that price I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling with those being real. Good luck.

this is the most recent thread regarding fake pb2's. Thinking I just got some fake PB2's

some members have pointed out fakes not having metallic icons - here are mine holding a weak magnet easily.
86e1eb777dc72c9549d894514cdbd9d6.jpg

also, about the 'polarized' etching being to central to the bottom of the lens but this looks normal to me.

f95bbee40522e415757603e5076ab134.jpg

one last thing; i dont think $200 is too bad a deal - there were a lot of cheap ones recently (chilli_rambo to name one of a few sellers) but these are now gone and prices are back up a bit....

maybe try to get the price down still - good luck!!

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Very possible it could've been real, but this thread was made a little too last second, unfortunately.

Latest Posts

Back