1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I havent seen these before and they are not currently available on the PS website. I had an account for a while there, wonder how many points I had. If they come with a matching bag and special label box they would be cool, otherwise its just another pair with an etching.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I did find them, they just werent under eyewear.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They just came with the usual cardboard custom box. I can take pics when I get home and send them. I think they were around 11000 points. I won a FPP tourney to get enough points. Not a big online player. I play live alot more.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No special bag I guess? I prefer live play as well. Had an online account for about a year.... then quit using it. That was about the time they feds cracked down on how to load an account.