1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I bought this a while ago with no box. It was described as new and never worn. It looks that way. No discoloration to the finish. Only blemish is under the nose there is a little black from the stand that it was sitting on.

Pearl/Fire Mag Switch *New* - 16520335503_407130b98a_o.jpg Untitled by jcesl2, on Flickr

Pearl/Fire Mag Switch *New* - 17138931842_768f912d95_o.jpg Untitled by jcesl2, on Flickr

Pearl/Fire Mag Switch *New* - 16520333883_b90b444f69_o.jpg Untitled by jcesl2, on Flickr

Pearl/Fire Mag Switch *New* - 16518068924_d432e6112e_o.jpg Untitled by jcesl2, on Flickr

I think I overpaid when I bought them at $350. I'm looking to get $300 out of them. I've never seen a pair of pearl/fire in this good of condition. Let me know what you think. Plus shipping and PP fees.

I do not have an Oakley bag for these. So instead I will include a beater pair of gray/ice Mag Switch.

Last edited by a moderator: 4/14/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nothing?

Mag Switch are cool and this is the rarest of the three. How about $250 plus shipping?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Probably worth $250 if it had the box.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price Drop.

$225 plus shipping. And they still come with a beater ti/ice pair.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Want these so bad but no funds! I have a few items that I can trade if you'd like. PM me and I can let you know what I've got.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Jonathan, just sent you the 1st part.

Thanks again. lee.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Lee. Sorry, forgot to update the listing.

SOLD.

Anonymous likes this.