1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Has anyone picked one up? I forgot about the Kickstarter and didn't get signed up for one of the release version, but with word that they are going to be sold at Best Buy I am thinking of grabbing one.

Anyone have any input?

http://getpebble.com/

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'll pass on that one......looks kinda cool but not for me.

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Its okay, but I'll stick with cogs and pins.

4. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Got to wait and see what Apple do... Yep im a fan boy! lol

5. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Kinda cool, but here is an issue that I have been concerned with, Alot of devices connect to your Iphone by Bluetooth. Namely newer car radios, to play music and also the phone. But when an item is connected, I believe only one at a time can be. How does or do, all these work together. I would understand if your phone could have 2,3,4,5 etc devices connected at once, but I dont think it can. I MAY BE completely wrong. Just havenet tried it or looked it up. So help me understand that one.

6. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

You can use more than two devices in the same BT, what you can't is use two audio devices, but you can definitely pair your BT mouse and KB and BT headphones to your Mac for instance. If I'm not mistaken you can connect up to 8 devices without messing up with each other, so definitely you can pair this watch and your BT headphones to your phone.

7. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Roger, I figured that made sense, and I know the computers do that, just wasnt sure about the phone part. Thanks for that info...