• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pebble Watch

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
Has anyone picked one up? I forgot about the Kickstarter and didn't get signed up for one of the release version, but with word that they are going to be sold at Best Buy I am thinking of grabbing one.

Anyone have any input?

http://getpebble.com/

Kinda cool, but here is an issue that I have been concerned with, Alot of devices connect to your Iphone by Bluetooth. Namely newer car radios, to play music and also the phone. But when an item is connected, I believe only one at a time can be. How does or do, all these work together. I would understand if your phone could have 2,3,4,5 etc devices connected at once, but I dont think it can. I MAY BE completely wrong. Just havenet tried it or looked it up. So help me understand that one.

Kinda cool, but here is an issue that I have been concerned with, Alot of devices connect to your Iphone by Bluetooth. Namely newer car radios, to play music and also the phone. But when an item is connected, I believe only one at a time can be. How does or do, all these work together. I would understand if your phone could have 2,3,4,5 etc devices connected at once, but I dont think it can. I MAY BE completely wrong. Just havenet tried it or looked it up. So help me understand that one.

You can use more than two devices in the same BT, what you can't is use two audio devices, but you can definitely pair your BT mouse and KB and BT headphones to your Mac for instance. If I'm not mistaken you can connect up to 8 devices without messing up with each other, so definitely you can pair this watch and your BT headphones to your phone.

Roger, I figured that made sense, and I know the computers do that, just wasnt sure about the phone part. Thanks for that info...

Latest Posts

Back