1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Medicdom

Medicdom Oakley Beginner

Hi all,

recently i went and searched for a basically everything proof case for my beloved Pit boss and came across this! a Pelican 1200 case with pick and pluck foam..it works very well! and props to Carlitocarlin for recommending lining the foam at the top of the case with a microfiber case/ cloth

Pelican Oakley Vault - 530804_4270838742536_715235429_n.jpg

Pelican Oakley Vault - 542230_4270839982567_316710808_n.jpg

Pelican Oakley Vault - 312409_4270840422578_1089891726_n.jpg

Let me know if you guys have and recommendations or criticism (of course compliments are also welcomed :) )

Dom

1 person likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Only thing for me is I'd still put my bosses in there in their microfiber bag. But I'm super obsessive.

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I think that is a brilliant way to store your pitbosses. The O sticker is a nice touch.

4. Oakleholic

Oakleholic Oakley Beginner

That is very cool! Great idea, looks very safe. I agree with OakleyFrankFMJ, I'd probably still put them in the bag before I locked everything down..for the same reason, ocd I guess lol.

5. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

looking good>I agree about the case.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

Looking good though :thumb:

7. One of my Aunt's used to be a sales rep for them, and they are actually made where I was born. Pelican makes some rock solid cases for very affordable prices, although I wish I still had access to free ones lol. I'd have never thought to put some Oakleys in one but now that I've seen it I think its a great idea, might have to do that with whatever I buy when tax money comes in to keep the kid's fingers off them.

8. Medicdom

Medicdom Oakley Beginner

Wow thanks guys for the feedback! i know it's a bit bulky but i figured its worth it to protect the Boss! and it only costed $37!...I cant believe i forgot about putting the Pit Boss in the microfiber bag! but ever since Frank mentioned it, its been stored in its little bag too :)

9. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

nice touch bro! wonder what the security at the airport will say when they check the case and find the pitboss inside! :cool:

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

:thumb: