• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Penny Copper and Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Carbon Juliet received! =)

With new fire polars:

DSC_0796.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0791.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm on the penny

I know this thread is a few months old but I just bought the penny! Booyaka!

Anybody had any issues getting a package from Hungary to the United States? I bought the copper penny, I was provided a tracking number and the Hungarian website says it was delivered but I sure didn't receive it.
Screenshot_2015-07-26-05-15-17.png

Username Hidden said:
Anybody had any issues getting a package from Hungary to the United States? I bought the copper penny, I was provided a tracking number and the Hungarian website says it was delivered but I sure didn't receive it.
View attachment 167342
How did u pay?

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 167342
Maybe that just means delivered to customs? Most international tracking doesn't work once it leaves the country.

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 167342

Trying to put Tracking Number on USPS.com Tracking Site ?

I bought a pair of x square from a member in April and he used the same delivering company that you are showing I did not have any problems but the package took at least 10 days to arrive, I can see yours is only been 7 days

Username Hidden said:
How did u pay?

F&f

Username Hidden said:
Maybe that just means delivered to customs? Most international tracking doesn't work once it leaves the country.
I sure hope, needless to say I'm kinda worried about what they mean by "delivered" and I still don't have it.

Username Hidden said:
Trying to put Tracking Number on USPS.com Tracking Site ?
Yeah I tried that. . Usps, ups, fedex, dhl .. nobody has that tracking number :(

Username Hidden said:
I bought a pair of x square from a member in April and he used the same delivering company that you are showing I did not have any problems but the package took at least 10 days to arrive, I can see yours is only been 7 days
I actually expected around 2 weeks, what is making me trip is that it says it is "delivered".

It's been sorted out... had the wrong tracking number. Whew!

Last edited: