• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Copper and Penny Ice.

They look great, especially the copper!
If you ever want to part company with them, I've got a pocket full of coppers burning a hole in my pocket!
Also, I finally got my Juliet's back from Oakley after nearly 3.5 weeks. When I spoke to the Oakley rep, they had already been finished but no one had bothered to contact me - all I got was a set of new rubbers!!!

Damn damn damn Nutty!!!

I can't wear Penny (too small for my big face and head) but those coppers boil my blood!!

I would kick a puppy for a pair of Julies like that!

(Ok, I wouldn't really kick a puppy, that was to show how much I want a pair)

Damn damn damn Nutty!!!

I can't wear Penny (too small for my big face and head) but those coppers boil my blood!!

I would kick a puppy for a pair of Julies like that!

(Ok, I wouldn't really kick a puppy, that was to show how much I want a pair)
:rofl: You crack me up Doug ha ha ha... Poor puppy:taunt:

Some people have all the luck. You been getting quite a few Pennys lately, but these were beyond a steal.
When I was sent the e-mail with the pictures, as I didn't know what the geeza had, the copper jumped out of the computer screen and slapped my face up! After I had regained consciousness I told him I would buy them for the £200 asking price and the fainted again lol.

When I was sent the e-mail with the pictures, as I didn't know what the geeza had, the copper jumped out of the computer screen and slapped my face up! After I had regained consciousness I told him I would buy them for the £200 asking price and the fainted again lol.
Someone just emailed you offering to sell them? I don't get random emails like that!:D
Congrats on the find!