• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Fake?

lang1_luis

Oakley Expert
El paso TX
I looking in o-review.com those peny like carbon
what do you thing are fake, also i saw wrong in the orbital gasket

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the orbital gaskets are not present. Fake screw and no gap to remove lenses, it looks as though the picture has been blurred to mask the orbital gasket location.
Earstems also appear off, especially at the tips.

First time I see a fake Penny

These are definitely fakes, but for future reference, dont always trust the O Review as the end-all listing of Oakleys. They are an excellent database, but incomplete. For example, oakley sells MPH editions of some glasses, which is short for Mr. Potato Head. These are glasses that were made by Oakley from spare parts. These glasses would not be listed, but they are still genuine.

Definitely FAKE!!!

The legs are the major "busted"...Hate to say this as myself being a Chinese: as a fake piece goes this far, It's made in China!
U can also found a lot of Fake JULIET and even Fake ROMEO I/II in our online shopping center...like these:
QQ622A56FE20130109113400_zps709ec8d9.jpg

QQ622A56FE20130109113314_zps3a8b918c.jpg

Definitely FAKE!!!

The legs are the major "busted"...Hate to say this as myself being a Chinese: as a fake piece goes this far, It's made in China!
U can also found a lot of Fake JULIET and even Fake ROMEO I/II in our online shopping center...like these:
QQ622A56FE20130109113400_zps709ec8d9.jpg

QQ622A56FE20130109113314_zps3a8b918c.jpg

Those actually look decent. I'd buy a pair for $40 if they were metal and looked like they'd last longer than a week.

Latest Posts

Back