• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny For Your Thoughts!

yeah because god knows where razerwire's hands have been lately!!
*hides*
eBay and CL, that's where!

thats the idea! i dont have a display stand yet so after polishing mine up, i wrapped it in bubble wrap and its waiting next to my J coin for a display stand!
The old aluminum Oakley stands have a space in the middle for smaller frames that might be able to hold up a coin if I find the proper materials to hold it up. I'm thinking of some thick foam cut to fit.

it's funny, with all the stands Oakley makes, i don't remember a specific x-metal coin holder/display case...something worth making though!
im' starting to wish i took metal shop and built myself some nice stands for my future oakley collection years later.

it's funny, with all the stands Oakley makes, i don't remember a specific x-metal coin holder/display case...something worth making though!
im' starting to wish i took metal shop and built myself some nice stands for my future oakley collection years later.
I thought there was one? It was just a metal block with a slit down the middle? Could be wrong.

***EDIT***

I was thinking about the card holders which I'm unsure if the coin could fit in the slot.

There is, however, the X-Metal display stand that has a slot for the glasses and a place to put the coin at the bottom. There's on on eBay right now but it's hella expensive.

I thought there was one? It was just a metal block with a slit down the middle? Could be wrong.

***EDIT***

I was thinking about the card holders which I'm unsure if the coin could fit in the slot.

There is, however, the X-Metal display stand that has a slot for the glasses and a place to put the coin at the bottom. There's on on eBay right now but it's hella expensive.

there are also stand-alone coin displays ice seen the idea for the foam in the Aluminium displays are a cracker idea! will try it tonight! =)