1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am very proud and very happy to announce that the elusive Penny hinge screws are now available for purchase on eBay. Discount for forum members if you don't go there and just message me here =) Price is per screw (one screw).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161467582794

Penny Hinge Screw Replacement Part Now Available - IMG_1743.JPG Penny Hinge Screw Replacement Part Now Available - IMG_1746.JPG Penny Hinge Screw Replacement Part Now Available - IMG_1749.JPG Penny Hinge Screw Replacement Part Now Available - IMG_1750.JPG Penny Hinge Screw Replacement Part Now Available - IMG_1751.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 10/29/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice logo too!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    very nice finally an alternative screw

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks guys... really proud of these. They fit perfect and are made from a high grade stainless steel so they will last.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good ! This gives me renewed hope that one day we might see replacement R2 orbital screws offered for sale !?

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @in2X-METALs Yup my goal is to make all the parts. It's a slow process but that's my goal. They seem to be similar if not exact to the X-Squared bridge screws.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The R2 orbital screw, and the XS nose bridge set screw look a lot alike....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both are T5 ?
    If that's the case you still need to find XS bridge screws and where would you find that ???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You don't find it, it's not a ready made part. You think Oakley used cookie cutter hardware in their glasses? No way man. These have to be custom made just like the Penny hinge screws. I'm working on it, but the manufacturing process is slow and expensive.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For the hell of it I phoned Oakley Canada today and asked if the Warranty dept. might have a few screws loose somewhere ;) but no was the answer. Not a a single XMetal part available. Not even pathetically grovelling and sobbing on the phone helped. :(