1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Oh god. i was doing a cleaning and the one that was half-heartedly hanging on to its T6 has now shat itself and decided to be round. so i need one. anyone? know where to get replacements/have spares/suitable substitute?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    penny the same as a Juliet? been so long since I have looked at the penny frame

3. Anonymous

Anonymous And then there was X...

Rating:
    100%
    The Penny screw is a half threaded screw as opposed to a fully threaded screw like the Juliet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    ahhhh. don't have those

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    pic??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    PENNY Hinge Screws/.. - va2aheda.jpg

right is the penny hinge screw, middle is the juliet hinge screw, and left is a orbital screw.

it is about 2mm longer than the juliet hinge screw. also, it has the same head as a orbital screw, and the top section (the orbital screw's length) is unthreaded. the thread at the bottom is same as on the juliet screw.

anyone?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe ill have to find a source.

What are the threads? And length overall, threaded, unthreaded, and head diameter and thickness.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I can ask a buddy who has tons of that stuff. I will find out this week

9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i dont know but most of the measures can be had from the orbital screw and hinge screw measures. thread is same as on the juliet hinge screw.

that would be awesome. THANKS man.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    mcmaster-carr or fastenal ill look also,i would like to keep these on hand for future repairs,but i need dimentions