• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Lenses

When I bought my first penny I had the same issue. However I held onto it until I found another pair that were more valuble. Then I sold the first pair I had.... I NEVER wear mine as I have the same problem as you.....Yet the Hatchets fit perfect...

i have a small head/face, and even i find the Penny's orbitals a tad too small for me. looks weird. hence i offloaded my Penny recently, after sourcing for a pair for ages. oh well. =)

Yeah the more I read about it the more I'm pretty much convinced that it's not going to fit my huge noggin. :(

I'm still meeting up with the guy just in the slim chance that they do fit me but my hopes are definitely not up.

Yeah the more I read about it the more I'm pretty much convinced that it's not going to fit my huge noggin. :(

I'm still meeting up with the guy just in the slim chance that they do fit me but my hopes are definitely not up.

i'd still get it if the price is too good to pass. can't go wrong with another x-metal for your collection!