1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Is there a place to get new lenses for a Penny that's not aftermarket lenses?

I might be able to land a frame for cheap.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I would buy the frame if its cheap....And hold on to it for a future build.....

3. Razerwire

Yeah I'm hoping it doesn't look bad on me. I've already been turned down by the Hatchet. LOL

4. Razerwire

I've been reading up on O-Review and apparently the Penny is not for large heads. It's not looking so good already. :(

5. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

When I bought my first penny I had the same issue. However I held onto it until I found another pair that were more valuble. Then I sold the first pair I had.... I NEVER wear mine as I have the same problem as you.....Yet the Hatchets fit perfect...

6. Razerwire

Yeah I'm really hoping that the Penny doesn't look bad on me. The price is too good to say no.

7. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i have a small head/face, and even i find the Penny's orbitals a tad too small for me. looks weird. hence i offloaded my Penny recently, after sourcing for a pair for ages. oh well. =)

8. Razerwire

Yeah the more I read about it the more I'm pretty much convinced that it's not going to fit my huge noggin. :(

I'm still meeting up with the guy just in the slim chance that they do fit me but my hopes are definitely not up.

9. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

Razer, still worth the pickup for the collection. Penny is a nice looking pair, and well worth having one..

10. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

i'd still get it if the price is too good to pass. can't go wrong with another x-metal for your collection!