• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Lenses

Yeah but I can't wear the damned things! I'd rather buy something I can wear! LOL

well, that's also true, like what we did on the jawbones, right? but like i said, its an x-metal! if the price is too good, don't pass it up, make an exception this time around!

or, you can sell them to me at cost! lol

well, that's also true, like what we did on the jawbones, right? but like i said, its an x-metal! if the price is too good, don't pass it up, make an exception this time around!

or, you can sell them to me at cost! lol
Have you tried on a Penny? I should skip this and put the money towards an X-Squared.

Yes Hinge to hinge is pretty close betwwen Juliets and Pennys. The spring hinges on the Pennys mean they dont fit as tight as the Juliets and its easier to put on. The orbitals are smaller and it has a more tapered look which add to the agrressive/unique Oakley look. The ear stems look a lot better than the Juliets IMHO and they are lighter as wells. Definatley a pair to be seen in rather than to choose for the overall/peripheral vision and well worth having if you are getting a good deal.