1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Hey guys. Anybody have any penny lenses available? Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    They are hard to find, not sure if you know....but a member here has a site where you can purchase some. I believe there are 4 kinds in stock at the moment.

http://oakleyonthespot.com/penny1.html

I just got a set of red ones, and the fit is perfect.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Awesome thanks!

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    R the ruby the newer or older ruby?

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    They are the newer "Fruby" ones...they are still nice, I like them a lot. I don't think you will ever find 1st or 2nd gen Penny lenses. I found one set....and have been looking for months. Your other option is to pick up a set of donor lenses and send them out to be cut...just make sure you get the right donors, you can get them cut for $30-$40 usually. Your best bet are Big Taco donors, they seem to be the most popular for Penny and Juliet frames.

You can PM her here, her handle is @salj838 .

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Will do. Thanks brother

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    No problem...tell her I sent ya, she will be thrilled. lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    She has a few on eBay as we speak...if you like them, jump on them fast because they never last long. The gold iridiums are sweet...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think I still have 1 set of Ice left.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    You are the one who sold them to me....not sure if you still have a pair, you said you were all out at the time and some guys here gave me grief over the fact I bumped your 2 year old thread. lol