• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny - low serial XM/Ruby added..

Awesome stuff Jacob. But, sell a pair and get a decent Camera buddy ;). It is really satisfying when you make your babies look their best. My set-up is Canon Eos 5D Mk 11 Great for pin sharp and awesome true colour shots.

View attachment 246083

My other addiction. A Canon collection. I need a Canon case....
Lenses-1_zpseylxahhg.jpg

Like this one.

2016-05-05%2023%2011%2036_zpseaiwbkou.jpg

Lenses-1_zpseylxahhg.jpg

Like this one.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ!!!!!! My dream! Is that a 400 2.8, 500 F4 and 600 F4? What a lens collection!!!! Do you use Eos 1 or the 5D? Salivating here ;-))

Holy crap :eek:.
Can't i just get one of you guys to swing by and document my stuff - Copenhagen is beautiful this time of the year ;)

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ!!!!!! My dream! Is that a 400 2.8, 500 F4 and 600 F4? What a lens collection!!!! Do you use Eos 1 or the 5D? Salivating here ;-))
The 2 big ones are both 500 F4's, had just upgraded to VII. The VI is now gone. Missing from the family photo is a 11-24, 8-15 Fisheye and the 50 1.4 I used to take the pic. I use a 5DIII for landscape, travel and portraits. 7DII for sports and wildlife and kept my older 7D for time lapse until I kill the shutter. I should sell all 3 for the 1DXII.;)

Holy crap :eek:.
Can't i just get one of you guys to swing by and document my stuff - Copenhagen is beautiful this time of the year ;)
Sounds like an invite, will make my flight plans today. :) Actually thinking about Europe for my next vacation, maybe a river cruise.

Lol..... okley-olic must have about $80,000 of kit in that pic.
Maybe what is in that Canon display. Mine I hope well under 20K. I try not to add it all up, scares me.:eek:

Last edited:
Sounds like an invite, will make my flight plans today. :) Actually thinking about Europe for my next vacation, maybe a river cruise.

It is - and you should :D
Not much river cruising in Denmark though - unless you like canoeing ;)
But I can highly recommend a Baltic Sea cruise - visiting Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Talinn, Riga and St. Petersburg.

Lenses-1_zpseylxahhg.jpg

Like this one.

Awesome line up bro! Go ahead and get the 1DXII!!! Then we can compare when my D5 gets ;) Although your video will always be better LOL

It's always nice to see other photographers here in the forum :)

The 2 big ones are both 500 F4's, had just upgraded to VII. The VI is now gone. Missing from the family photo is a 11-24, 8-15 Fisheye and the 50 1.4 I used to take the pic. I use a 5DIII for landscape, travel and portraits. 7DII for sports and wildlife and kept my older 7D for time lapse until I kill the shutter. I should sell all 3 for the 1DXII.;)

Maybe what is in that Canon display. Mine I hope well under 20K. I try not to add it all up, scares me.:eek:
The only reason I didn't get the Eos 1 is it wasn't as sharp as the 5D. I don't know if the 1Dx11 is?

Cool to see other photogs on here! Not a gear whore. I have what I need. ;) #teamcanon

Sorry for the low res...

.facebook_1435011021982.jpg