• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Penny, Mars, PitBoss & Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

It's time to thin down and switch gears. I wanted to give the forum here a chance to grab a couple of pieces so I don't need to deal with eBay shenanigans. All prices are PayPal gift, otherwise add 3%.

X-Metal Mars Serial# M011157: Walleva black lenses, all OEM rubbers, stainless "C-rings"
Frame is in GREAT shape imho, and very tight. There's a very tiny mark where the c-rings touched the finish during install. I tried to show this in the pictures. I can't find anything wrong with the lenses under close scrutiny. Includes microfiber bag.
SOLD!
Mars2_zps593dfa6c.jpg

Mars4_zpsce611fbe.jpg

Mars1_zps5b289acd.jpg

Mars5_zpsb398628f.jpg

Titanium Penny Serial# PV019077: Walleva "Ice" lenses, Walleva Blue ear socks, blue rubber gaskets. Super tight nose bridge, everything else is very solid. This is the only titanium x metals I've owned so I have no reference but the frame looks pretty darn good to me. Includes microfiber bag.
SOLD!
Dr. Chop Fire Iridium lenses for Penny STILL available-$65 shipped CONUS
SamsungS3pics500_zps5d939cac.jpg

SamsungS3pics501_zps6350c23b.jpg

SamsungS3pics502_zps71fb10f4.jpg

Rootbeer PitBoss:Got this pair from Dr. Chop in trade, I really like them but I just can't make myself wear them enough to honor my membership in the No Shelf Whores Club. Chop said they were worn about 3 times and they look it. I've worn them probably 6-7 times. No box unfortunately but I did get the "Elite" microfiber bag with it. Frame is perfect, the original Tungsten Polarized lenses appear to be flawless as well.
TRADED! :cool:
SamsungS3pics489_zpseaf52223.jpg

SamsungS3pics493_zps06075394.jpg

SamsungS3pics494_zps8f355b38.jpg

Finally I have some Blue Iridium lenses for the X Metal XX, these were cut by Dr. Chop as well.
$65 Shipped USPS Priority Insured
SamsungS3pics477_zps762635e0.jpg

SamsungS3pics479_zpsde90d34a.jpg

(just dust on the lens, otherwise flawless)

Some people reacted to this post.
Looking at the bosses!!! Any trades?

pmmd....

All PM's replied to.

Pm sent.

Replied

pmed.....

PM replied. Mars sold to my neighbor to the north, thanks Reggavegga!

Everything else still available at this time.

Penny sold. Boss still available. May consider trade for XX or (fair condition) Romeo.