• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Nose Pads

How much would someone be willing to sell the penny nose pads for? I'm at solrac at gmail dot com. Thanks!

I've had my pair of Titanium / Ice Penny's since 2002 and just got referred to this board. I appreciate everything!

How much would someone be willing to sell the penny nose pads for? I'm at solrac at gmail dot com. Thanks!

I've had my pair of Titanium / Ice Penny's since 2002 and just got referred to this board. I appreciate everything!

Welcome aboard! This board is a wealth of information. I spend hours on it everyday just trying to learn more.

Recently I just got myself the new flak jacket nose bombs and I'm very happy with the fit. It sure feels better than the nose bombs that came with the Penny from circa 2001...

Recently I just got myself the new flak jacket nose bombs and I'm very happy with the fit. It sure feels better than the nose bombs that came with the Penny from circa 2001...

This is actually really good to know, I was looking at purchasing a pair of Penny's that were missing nose bombs and was on the fence cause I was unsure of what could be done. Thanks to those that tested this.

Back