• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny or Juliet on small head

Yannick

Oakley Enthusiast
Québec
I have a pair of Penny and pair of Juliet. My Juliet is more close then my Penny. I often read the Penny is smallest one but for me the Juliet is more small. The nose bridge on Penny look good to me, not loose.

I'm ok or my Penny need to change the nose bridge ?

image.jpeg

Penny is definitely the smallest of the x-metals. If i remember right, they were made for smaller heads and the XX were supposed to fill the niche for larger heads. I have owned them all and pennys were definitely smaller. Not 100% sure what you are asking about changing the nose bridge. Usually you just tighten them. You dont swap them out unless you are looking to make a custom pair.

Penny has spring hinges while Juliet has normal hinges. That might account for the difference in fit you're experiencing. What size t-shox are in your Juliet?

Penny is definitely the smallest of the x-metals. If i remember right, they were made for smaller heads and the XX were supposed to fill the niche for larger heads. I have owned them all and pennys were definitely smaller. Not 100% sure what you are asking about changing the nose bridge. Usually you just tighten them. You dont swap them out unless you are looking to make a custom pair.

I mean nose bridge rubber change. How do you tighten up ?

Latest Posts

Back