1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    If a set of Pennys don't have a serial number, are they not worth as much? What is the difference with those with serial numbers and those without? THANKS!

Harry

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not a huge difference. Its just more desirable to have the serial pair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    That's what I heard...but also heard the lenses are a bit different on the 4th gen or the later gen models of the Ruby lenses. The Pennys I'm looking at have the X-Metal frame and Ruby lenses.....yeah, like the movie. Wish they were not in the movie...would save some money I guess.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I had a 1st gen pair with stunning ruby lenses. I had others which were 1st gen and they were not as red, they had the purple and fire to the edges. The photo below is the stunners.

PENNY QUESTION! - 7983627187_d5c978f5dc_k.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    You are correct....I saw a pic that compared the 1st and 2nd gen Rubys....and the first gen were a lot more red....blood red than the others. They look cooler, but I heard they changed them because people (actors specifically) were complaining about getting headaches from wearing them for too long. Either way...I will be keeping my eyes open for a pair of lenses that are more red. I'm looking for that site that shows the difference side by side.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Try flickr. There is a first gen Juliet ruby compared to the next gen ruby. Big difference.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have you still got these ?

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    (My Ultra Red Juliet SKU pair) Brand New In Box.

PENNY QUESTION! - image_33.jpg

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.