• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Replacement lenses

Jexpo20

Oakley Expert
Hello all, new to forum. Just purchased a set of OO Red Iridium replacement lenses from Ebay. Didn't fit perfectly, and their seems to be some "shimmying" when looking at objects where the sun reflects off objects. Not real happy with purchase. Probably will be returning them. Really like the OO Red view from the lenses.

Hoping to get some insight on finding new replacement lenses.

Thanks.

Said custom cuts. I am planning on sending back. Just not happy with them for the amount that i spent ($90).

Ah gotcha. Probably just a poor cut. Once you can reach the exchange section you will find we have several cutters that all do an excellent job.

Awesome. That is what i was hoping for. Am curious, why has Oakley stopped selling/having these in inventory? Such great glasses.

Looking forward to being involved in this forum.

I've just purchased some Ruby deep red iridium custom cuts for my penny's and a couple more for my Juliet X Metal frames on eBay. Still waiting for them to arrive, but very excited. I'm just hoping the cut and curve are correct. I didn't realise there's a list of cutters on the exchange section either, but I believe this is my 15th post, (not all of them useful I admit! :)) so I'm hopefully now eligible to finally enter the exchange!

Last edited:
Back