• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Replacement lenses

There's a seller on eBay from Florida called trixie26te that seems to have a lot of custom cuts available. I got some Juliet lenses from them and they're ok but the curve is slightly out. Got some R1 lenses coming so interested to see how they fit. Thinking about ordering some Penny lenses but will see how the R1's fit first.

None so far. I emailed him and states they wouldn't fit right. He said to send them back.

There's a seller on eBay from Florida called trixie26te that seems to have a lot of custom cuts available. I got some Juliet lenses from them and they're ok but the curve is slightly out. Got some R1 lenses coming so interested to see how they fit. Thinking about ordering some Penny lenses but will see how the R1's fit first.
My opinion is the seller rarely used correct curvature and fitment is poor. That seller is honestly the reason I started doing this!

Last edited:
Glad I checked here first - was eyeing up some lenses from trixie26te but perhaps now I will leave it.

Hi all, well mine finally arrived and can you believe it I purchased them form seller, trixie26te. I didn't think they were too bad, but I'm no expert and value Chris's opinion.
Sorry Chris I didn't realise you cut lenses - if you offer this service I'll come to you in the future?
For those of you who are interested - I purchased 2 sets of Juliet's and a set of Penny's...

upload_2016-6-14_15-48-21.png

upload_2016-6-14_15-49-51.png

Last edited:
Back