• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Ruby un-serialized.

OakleyOneKenobi

I am Jim Jannard...
UK
I have had a pair in the past that were un-serialized but can't remember what the lettering and numbers look like on the box. Can anyone help? I think if they are un-serialized they have an A then numbers?

Nutty , the A IS found on the serialised Ruby Pennys. Here's a pic of my unserialsed Rubys

Unserialised X-Metal Ruby Pennys
Dang! I got a pair yesterday and they are mint but unserialized. Must be a wrong box. Pic,

Penny ruby (2).jpg

Wait, sorry, just remebered there were three editions I believe. The X-Men series (considered to be the first - 1000 by the real officinados) . 00001-004499 then the contiued serial (unknown amount run) and last the unserialised pairs.

Last edited:
Wait, sorry, just remebered there were three editions I believe. The X-Men series considered to be the first - 1000 by the real officinados . 00001-004499 then the contiued serial (unknown amount run) and last the unserialised pairs.
So this is a serialized box then? I've had three serialized pairs in the past but not seen this type of serial starting with the A######?
The three pairs I used to have....The pair with the box pic is the best ruby I have ever seen. Gutted I sold them :-((
7983627187_d5c978f5dc_k.jpg
7845650406_7cefbfffb7_k.jpg

I feel for you, but no point in 'crying over spilt milk'. You could get a very similar affect using the Torch lenses. Seems like everybodys enthusing over them, check them out.

Latest Posts

Back