• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny spring hinges

I'm thinking the copper plungers are corroded, you could try rubber in there instead,but they will be still too loose, if you want send them to me I'll take a look at them
The plungers depress pretty easily, I've never had pennys so they could all be like this as far as I know, just the tension is just bugging me/giving me a semi headache.

The plungers depress pretty easily, I've never had pennys so they could all be like this as far as I know, just the tension is just bugging me/giving me a semi headache.
The only Penny I ever had was like that. Hurt my head to wear. I'm pretty sure that's just how they are. Smaller than say a Juliet, which fit me well.

Don't muck with the springs as it won't achieve what you want. Loosening the nose bridge is your only option to reduce the clamping force to your head

It's not the Penny that's causing the headaches; it's the mind control waves the gov't is transmitting into our brains. Try wearing your Penny with an aluminum hat and you'll see what I mean...

Post pics, too...

Works like a charm, but my Pennys are busted right now and the mind control might not be working right. If you'll excuse me, I have more pressing matters in a Dallas book depository. . .

Attachments

• 20151026_222624.jpg
    20151026_222624.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 123
Back