• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny Tune Up UK/Europe

big bopper

Oakley Expert
Yorkshire, UK
Thought I'd post this up as it's the info I was looking for when I found the site and couldn't find it! Might not be news to some but hey.

Got my Penny's back today from Oakley and they've had a full service - new earsocks, nosebombs and nosebridge tightened (looks like they've replaced the rubber in there as well). Very happy with it as I'd seen on some threads that parts were an issue. Proper new lease of life for them as they were flopping around all over the place before!

Cost £27 and turnaround was about 2 weeks. Shipped back to me from Germany - presumably those in the rest of Europe can take advantage of it as well.

Thought I'd post this up as it's the info I was looking for when I found the site and couldn't find it! Might not be news to some but hey.

Got my Penny's back today from Oakley and they've had a full service - new earsocks, nosebombs and nosebridge tightened (looks like they've replaced the rubber in there as well). Very happy with it as I'd seen on some threads that parts were an issue. Proper new lease of life for them as they were flopping around all over the place before!

Cost £27 and turnaround was about 2 weeks. Shipped back to me from Germany - presumably those in the rest of Europe can take advantage of it as well.

Do you have contact info for the service? I called Oakley today and they said they can't do it. It's a shame to think my pennys are trash.

The number I called was 01727 795791, then sent them to the following address:

OEDC
c/o UPS SCS UK Ltd
Parkway
Cross Point Business Park
Coventry
CV2 2SY

Latest Posts

Back