1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Penny VR28 SOLD - image.jpg Penny VR28 SOLD - image.jpg Penny VR28 SOLD - image.jpg Penny VR28 SOLD - image.jpg Selling a pair of Penny VR28. The frames were serviced by Oakley walk-in two weeks ago. They also got brand new gaskets, ear socks, and nose pads. The lenses have noticeable scratches, but they don't affect vision. The frame shows minimal signs of wear I would say 9/10. The lenses are 7/10. $310 obo. Add 4% or f and f. Hoping to fund a pit boss. Possible interest in trade for OTT, leather Mars, or Ducati pitboss.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice color combo !! That's one of my faves

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice sunglasses!
    Them bastards told me over a year ago that they don't service penny any more. :mad-35:

Last edited by a moderator: 11/2/15
    Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Very nice!!! Shocked to see the recent price in Pennys go down. I just bought the same pair, same price. Great bargain!! GLWS!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Sometimes they do and don't. I know they service them in the UK. Here in the states, it's hit or miss for some reason. Besides, the only thing I will send to Oakley is my MM watch for a battery change because they have to do it. Otherwise...all my glasses go to the X-Man. He does a MUCH better job and has never had anything "LOST" in the mail. All hail the @THE X-MAN !!!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    high nose pad or low?
    they look nice

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They have the smaller size nose pads installed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Somebody should snap this, bang for the buck!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bought a leather Mars so no longer looking to trade for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.