1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for Penny ruby lenses must be bnib or mint condition, preferably first gen with purple hue

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump::bump::bump:

anyone who can help me buy the penny ruby lenses from seller on ebay?i think he's from canada..there are some restrictions, i wasnt able to make a purchase and no reply from the seller after i send an email..i just want to restore my penny xmetal so i can put them on display.

thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: 4/9/16
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Holy crap. That guy wants $230 for them and $23 shipping and says
    “Free Shipping DOES NOT come with original box as it will cost extra money and packaging to ship with original box , if you require the original box please ask for shipping price”

A lens box makes that much of a difference?

Sounds sketchy man, I'd avoid that one and have some cut.

Are you absolutely determined to have Ruby? The new Torch is just as deep purply red as the old Ruby and you can get them for $60 from Oakley and have them cut for $40.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I prefer OEM lens. I intend to restore a set of with complete OEM parts. U might know a seller of 1st gen Ruby lenses, please hook me up. Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    Be aware though @nino, if you're after true Ruby lenses, they were only availaboe on the first 1 maybe 2,000 pairs that came out. I haven't seen a set which came in a box which look true Ruby, ever. I consider myself a connoisseur of the colour, as my collection will atest. I Itnk the only way you're going to get a pair is by buying a pair of X-Men edition (the first 1000)or relenting to a pair of Torches.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @Funky-Trixtar for reminding me, I bought one with a bad lens and planning to restore it..il attach some photos later..

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Don't buy from that guy in Canada!!! I toyed with the notion of getting a pair...said he had the boxes. And when I said "OK" he changed his mind and didn't have the boxes and never replied to my emails. Red flags all over the place. Get a custom pair made from OAKLEY ON THE SPOT.....she sold me perfect pairs and does great work. Or, use @Chris A Hardaway , he knows what he is doing.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    He doesn't have the boxes.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    does oakley make polarized torches? and if they do, do they still look like very deep purple red?

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.