• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny ,xs ,juliet pics

AGO

Oakley Expert
Hi all,
I am looking pics juliet, penny, x squared,mars ,romeo1/2 in very bad condition / broken
(that is to make a "patchwork" dress photo to the back of my showcase)
thank you in advance

He's looking for photos of broken or similarly distressed x-metals to make a collage for the back of his display case.

Yeah that's what I took it to mean. There are some pics like that on here but it would take some time to dig them out. He's best off trying to search for them on his own but at the time of the OP the search function was broken so I didn't say anything; perhaps other people would post some pics instead...

It was the "patchwork dress" comment that made me think Silence of the Lambs... ;)

No problem. Désolé(e) doesn't really translate as desolated either - more like "sorry" :)

As Kronin said, there are some pics of broken x-metals here but as the search function is broken they are hard to find. We can have a look when that's back up and running.

No problem, if at least one person understands, we can help others to too :)

I used Google to search here instead of the native forum search:

Here's a disassembled Juliet: Howdy, Intro & Questions About Parts, Repairs ... | Oakley Forum
Broken Juliet orbital: Buying - Broken Juliet Orbital | Oakley Forum
Broken Juliet: The X-MAN Customs Corner | Page 107 | Oakley Forum

There were some broken Mars recently and some Juliets in X-Man's thread that had been in a house fire, but Google's not finding those as easily...

Back