• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
There is a Penny for sale on my local Craigslist. Would it even be remotely worth looking? He's asking $350, it appears to be a titanium frame with Black Iridium lenses. Has a serial too.

Seems overpriced for the market right now unless it's pristine condition complete and you want to put it in a tower. If it was a rarer colorway it may be up there but, correct me if I'm wrong, I think titanium is the most common.

Can anyone tell me how the Penny compares in size to say the Juliet and XS? Maybe anyone with side by side pics can chime in.

One on craiglist up here as well...only difference is they are asking $575 for it

Penny and Juliet

XuYwV.jpg

even for a small asian face like myself, i think the Pennys are wayyy too small for me. i had a pair with a 3-digit serial, and sold off coz i just wouldn't wear it at all. Juliets are way better. in my opinion.

even for a small asian face like myself, i think the Pennys are wayyy too small for me. i had a pair with a 3-digit serial, and sold off coz i just wouldn't wear it at all. Juliets are way better. in my opinion.

have to agree, except for the X-Men bad-assery that the penny has. and yes, titanium is the most common frame color for the penny. Copper is the rarest, followed by X-metal.

Latest Posts

Back