• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny's VS Juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.
a penny question for experts out there...just bought a new pair of lenses from Ren-O-Customs from canada and into my surprise, the edges are quite different from the laser cut of an oem juliet lens..is it normal?

when i removed a busted purple hue lens and compared it to the one i ordered, its almost the same. All i need to know if its oem or not..will try to post pictures after work or maybe someone has a penny lens which is original so i can compare..thanks in advance for the comments.

cheers!

a penny question for experts out there...just bought a new pair of lenses from Ren-O-Customs from canada and into my surprise, the edges are quite different from the laser cut of an oem juliet lens..is it normal?

when i removed a busted purple hue lens and compared it to the one i ordered, its almost the same. All i need to know if its oem or not..will try to post pictures after work or maybe someone has a penny lens which is original so i can compare..thanks in advance for the comments.

cheers!

When you post pics, don't just post the edges - also post comparative thickness and pics of the iridium and base tint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back