• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Penny's VS Juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the styling of the Penny, to me it is nicer, but they are too small. Therefore the Juliet is the go to pair. I would have loved to see the love child product between the Penny and the Juliet, alas that was an impossible feat as it would have been a lesbian affair and biologically impossible! :lol:

(Sorry my biological background is coming out)

I like the styling of the Penny, to me it is nicer, but they are too small. Therefore the Juliet is the go to pair. I would have loved to see the love child product between the Penny and the Juliet, alas that was an impossible feat as it would have been a lesbian affair and biologically impossible! :lol:

(Sorry my biological background is coming out)
Wait. Lesbians?

Wait. Lesbians?
Why do you think we enjoy looking through them so much. Maybe the subconscious visions ;):D:eek:

Edited: To correct the meaning, it originally sounded like I was calling @OakleyFrankFMJ a lesbian :eek:. Not my intention! The problems with the written word, it worked in my mind at the time. Another benefit of being a premium member, the ability to edit and correct!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back