• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People Of The UK

Nah, I'm a ShadeStation man all the way. Good discounts, and free next day Special Delivery in the UK. What's not to love about that?

Do you cut Oakley sunglass lenses in your Vision Express?
There are a couple of other threads here of collectors who have asked their VE to cut lenses for their sunglasses from out of, say, a goggles lens. Just wondering if this is a VE thing across-the-board, and how much it costs?
we generally refuse to because our Glazing machine doesn't handle the 8Base lenses amazingly well. we used to be able to cut for SOME Omatter frame in the past but now we just order all from oakley.

Best and cheapest online store in UK

we generally refuse to because our Glazing machine doesn't handle the 8Base lenses amazingly well. we used to be able to cut for SOME Omatter frame in the past but now we just order all from oakley.

hey fellas

I'm in Melbourne now but have friends / family etc back home so I still use Designer Sunglasses Online | Buy Oakley Sunglasses | Buy Designer Eyewear Online for Oakley gear. They are a lot cheaper than Rubens, although most of their stuff is older.

FYI Tron Pit Boss for 370 quid!!

The reason this place is the cheapest is because it's end of line stuff (pun intended Tron fans), stuff that hasn't sold in stores and is now at massive discount. You can find a really good deal here and there but it is generally frame/colour combos that most people aren't interested in.

Rubensmenswear isn't all that from my experience, and I don't know how clued up they are. They claim to be an Oakley Premium dealer yet their Frogskins page hasn't been updated in an age. I tried to get some Fire/Flora fades and Purple/Clear fades from them about 4 months ago as they have them advertised on their website, but they emailed back to say they are out of stock and that frame/colour combo is no longer in production. Fine, so why does their page still list them as being available today? They know they haven't had any and won't be getting any for 4 months!

Shade Station and Ten Eighty are by far the best dealers that I've found in the UK so far.

hey fellas

I'm in Melbourne now but have friends / family etc back home so I still use Designer Sunglasses Online | Buy Oakley Sunglasses | Buy Designer Eyewear Online for Oakley gear. They are a lot cheaper than Rubens, although most of their stuff is older.

FYI Tron Pit Boss for 370 quid!!

Yep think they had one pair in stock at that price. Didn't sell for months. They sent out a 20% discount code to their customers with brought the glasses down to £296 & suddenly they had gone like a flash as did alot of their ltd edition sets. I've bought from these too, the offer a good service but you can pick up the same glasses cheeper on other UK websites if you search.

Back